Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
Nissan has taken the wraps off the all-new 8th generation Maxima. The new car - leaked in video before - redefines the design language of Nissan vehicles and soon other models will follow suit in the future.
Designed as a '4-door-sports-car', the highlights of the 2016 Maxima include:
- Brand new design including V-motion frond end and boomerang lights
- Jet-inspired cockpit design
- Dual chrome exhausts
- 18"/19" alloys
- Flat bottom steering wheel
- Ambient lighting
- Active Noise Cancellation System
- 3.5 liter V6 engine
- 300 BHP
- CVT gearbox
- 30 MPG fuel economy
- 8.0" multi-touch display
- Safety features include 360 degree camera, forward collision warning, cruise control, emergency braking, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot warning and attention assist
- Remote start
Price range is between $30,000 and $41,000.
For more information, check out the Maxima 2016 model page in our car buying guide.