Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
The new facelifted Cayenne has been unveiled ahead of Paris Motor Show. It is already on sale and consumers can expect it to be on sale in the last quarter of 2014. Following are the highlights of the new model:
- A new 410 BHP hybrid engine which accelerates from 0-100 in 5.9 while giving an average mileage of 83.1 mpg. Top speed of 151 mph and all-electric range of 22 miles
- Larger grille, new bumper, redesigned front wings and larger bonnet
- More angular headlamps with standard HID lights
- Angular LED taillamps with revised bumper and tailpipes
- New Multi-functional steering wheel with paddles inspired from 918
- Rear seat now comes with optional ventilation
- New air flaps for cooling the engine
- The naturally aspirated 4.8 liter V8 is now replaced with a twin-turbo 3.6 liter V6 found in Macan Turbo
- Cayenne Turbo features the turbocharged version of the 4.8 liter V8 producing 512 BHP. Result: the car accelerates from 0-100 in 4.4 seconds while reaching the top speed of 161 mph. It also gives an average mileage of 25.2 mpg.
- Suspension has been fine tuned